Followers

Thursday 17 February 2022

Christmas Flowers

Evening,

Well I am certainly suffering for all my activity yesterday. I've been hobbling around like a very old lady because my feet hurt so much - that will teach me to put a couple of plasters on BEFORE I start walking. To be fair, one way was fine, but the second 3 miles was a step too far, so to speak.

Here is another card made using the fabulous Imagination stencil and large Christmas die.
The background was created during a wonderful Hobby Art Design Team weekend many years ago. We had a fabulous time playing and sharing ideas and techniques, hence the non Hobby Art equipment. The only problem is I cannot for the life of me remember how the background was made. I'm sure that it used Imagination products, and I seem to remember that a heat gun was involved, but other than that I am at a loss. I will have to see if anyone else that was there can remember how I made it.

Have a great evening.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx