Followers

Thursday 10 February 2022

Meet Maurice, James and Bill the Ducks

Evening,

As promised here is another card featuring one of Jane's new Fuzzy friends stamps.

Meet Maurice, James and Bill the ducks. I think that this is probably my favourite of the collection, at least the card I made is anyway.
It was a very simple card to make. I created a simple blue background in the center of my white card and added some splatters of water to lift the colour and add a little interest.
I stamped and embossed the sentiment in the corner before adding my coloured and fussy cut ducks. So simple, but very effective.

Thanks for stopping by, see you again tomorrow.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx