Followers

Monday 7 February 2022

Baby Congratulations

Evening,

There seems to be a bit of a baby boom going on amongst my acquaintances. 

One of my work colleagues recently became a Dad for the third time. 
It is going to be an expensive time for him, since he now has 3 daughters.
I made this card for everyone at work to sign.
This card is waiting to be taken around the world to Bali.
My good friend, and gym buddy, has asked me to make a card for her to take with her at the end of the month when she goes to visit her daughter who is expecting her first baby.
Although we have a name we obviously don't have any birth details, so this will have to do for now. Once baby has finally put in an appearance I will make and send another card even if it takes some time for it to arrive in Bali.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx