Followers

Tuesday 22 February 2022

A Happy Hello from Altenew

Evening,

Please tell me that it is going to be fairly warm tomorrow. This refit at work feels like it has been going on forever, and now they are coming to replace all the chillers...................well most of them, one isn't ready yet!! As a consequence, we have to spend tomorrow serving through the night pay hatch. Last time they were replacing something and we had to do that it was freezing, so I am hoping for an unseasonally warm day tomorrow.

I finally managed to get a card finished using one of the lovely Altenew stamp, die and stencil sets that we were playing with on Saturday.
This is from the Elegant Motifs set which is part of their Craft Your Life Project Kit which I have signed up to. I found a gold die cut frame and black faux stitched panel in my stash and added the coloured panel to the corner to hide the pine branch. You can just see a little of it poking out from beneath the flower.
I added a tiny stamped and white embossed sentiment along with some pearls.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx