Followers

Friday 11 February 2022

Happy Birthday Rithika

Evening,

It's that time of year again where I have to make a card for Boss's youngest daughter. I do love the challenge of coming up with something different from last time, but still incorporating her name.

This year I actually had a request from Boss.........please make it bigger and add an 18th for her special birthday.
I have been playing with my 3D embossing folders and white ink in preparation for the class tomorrow, so I decided to use one of them in the background for a little bit of subtle sophistication.
I embossed the floral image on the left hand side of a blue square panel and gently wiped over it with a  white ink pad.
This highlights the detail of the folder in a very subtle manner.
I added some diecut and layered hearts along with her name, 18 and some pearls.
I ran the finished card past my eldest Granddaughter who said that as far as she was concerned it fitted the bill perfectly.....sophisticated but fun. Praise indeed from a 21 year old lol.
Boss seemed to like it so I hope that it was OK.
Better finish packing things up for class tomorrow before it gets too late.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx