Followers

Sunday 27 February 2022

Finishing Off Christmas

Evening,

I did wonder what the weather would get up to this weekend after our amazing assortment on Thursday. It was a very mixed bag........torrential rain, so heavy that it sounded like huge hail stones, brilliant sunshine and then to round off the afternoon hail itself and heavy snow, albeit only for a few minutes.

In view of the snow and the fact that we were finishing off Christmas cards in class on Saturday I have decided to share a Christmas card with you tonight.

I have used a 3D embossing folder and dark green cardstock for the background along with a little gold gilding wax.
The stamped panel was created using an image taken from a piece of Alcohol inked Yupo paper using an Alcohol Lift ink pad. I also used a Tim Holtz stencil in the background along with a stamped and embossed sentiment from Woodware.
I die cut my panel and then left the die in place while I added ink around the edges. This creates a fabulous faux matt and layer.
I managed to finish off envelopes and inserts for quite a few Christmas cards on Saturday. It's amazing what you can get done when you are surrounded by lovely crafty friends.
Hope that you had a great weekend.
Crafty Hugs 
Kimx


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx