Followers

Wednesday 2 February 2022

Some Spotlights for Gill

Afternoon,

My good friend Gill has just set her 'Way to Go Wednesday' challenge over at the The Christmas Card Challenge Group on Facebook. In fact she asked there how long we had known each other. She came and watched me demo at Ally Pally in October 2004. She then produced a copy of my book for me to sign and asked if I could organize a class for her and a few friends, and the rest, as they say, is history.

This week she has chosen a Spotlight card, which I love to do. Apart from anything else it often results in a 'Twofer', and is also a great way to cover up a mistake.

In fact I have made so many over the years that I thought that I would remind you of some of the more recent ones. The first batch are all Christmas cards......very suitable for the challenge group.






And this second batch are all occasion cards.















As you can see there were quite a few lol.
I hope that they will inspire you to try out this fabulous technique. Why not head over to Facebook and join everyone in the group, they come up with some fabulous cards and some cracking tips.
Thanks for stopping by.
A big Crafty Hug
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. They are all beautiful and so special and there are a few that are still in my box of memories. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx