Followers

Monday 21 February 2022

Happy Birthday Branches

Evening,

I said the best laid plans, didn't I? I've had a successful day of crafting, just not with Altenew stamp sets. Still there is always tomorrow after work lol. 

Here is a card that I made last year using a pre cut and coloured floral branches die cut.

The background was created using an embossing folder and some acrylic paints.
A fabulous sentiment from a Woodware stamp set to finish it off.
Back to work tomorrow so I had better get my head down. At least it will be a short week thank goodness.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx