Followers

Saturday 5 February 2022

Birthday Butterflies

Evening,

 I managed to sort out my Internet issues. They have a new router at my daughters, which I didn't know about, so I couldn't log on!! So here is the card that I was going to share last night.

Butterflies always make me think of the garden at home when I was a child, although to be fair they were usually cabbage whites that were eating their way through all of the wonderful vegetables that Mum and Dad grew.
This was amongst a bunch of cards that I made for Janice and Andy last year.
I used up all sorts of bits and pieces that I had been playing with at the time including this stamped and embossed sentiment from a stamp set by Jane Gill for Woodware.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx