Followers

Monday 14 February 2022

Maisie the Mouse

Evening,

I got to work this morning to find that the small heater that we have behind the tills has been broken. It is freezing at the tills because of the constant opening and closing of the back doors, and the draught from the night pay hatch. The heater wasn't very big, but it did offer a little protection against the cold. So I was pleased that today wasn't too cold. I do hope that the weather remains reasonably warm, at least until we can get a new heater.

Here is another little cutie from Jane's latest Fuzzy Friends release.
This one is called Maisie the Mouse.
I created a background using a stencil, paste and oxide inks.
I created a matt for the stenciled panel using the little mouse footprints which are also part of the stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Loving the card, very sweet. You need some of the insulated walking pants that have an extra layer inside they are very cosy or a pair of ski pants would be good. Take care, hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx