Followers

Friday 18 February 2022

In Love with Altenew

Evening,

I hope that you are all safe and well after the terrible weather that we have been experiencing today.

We have an extra class tomorrow, where we will be playing with stamps, stencils and dies from Alternew, one of my favourite stamp companies.

They have the most fabulous layering stamps, as well as beautiful designs for straightforward colouring.
Most sets now have co-ordinating dies, and they have also added stencils and embossing folders to their impressive range of equipment.
I have a rather large stash of stamp sets, in fact I have a little bit of an addiction if I am honest, so I decided to limit our choices this time to ones that have the matching stencils and dies. This is still a rather large selection lol.
These two cards tonight were made during a previous class, where we played with Altenew stamps and dies, and created our own stencils and embossing folders.
I created a stencil using this fabulous background die, and then used it with inks and brushes on the background panel.
It was too nice to waste so I added it to the main body of the card before 
adding my die cut flower and leaves.
I also added a few extra die cut leaves from my stash.

Let's hope that the storm has passed by tomorrow and we can get back to normal. I am really looking forward to playing with my Crafty friends.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx