Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Imagination Florals

 Evening,

I hope that you have all made it through another Tuesday safe and sound.

Another card using my favourite Imagination stencil.
I used Sparkle Medium through the stencil to create the background and then sponged over it with Distress Inks.
I trimmed the panel and wrapped a couple of pieces of ribbon around it before adding a sentiment and some foliage.
Here is another very similar card using another Imagination Stencil, only this time I sponged the Distress ink through the stencil and left it at that.
Once again I added ribbon, a sentiment and some foliage covered in Frantage Embossing Powder.
I also added some dots of glossy accents to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx