Followers

Sunday 11 October 2020

Home Again

 Evening,

Home again after a hectic few days with the littlest Grandchildren.

It's always hard to leave, and I never seem to pick the right time to go to avoid a meltdown of some description, but I suppose that's the nature of the game when you are 5, 3 and 1 lol.

Just a quick post tonight, I need to catch up on some sleep, with out anyone having a sleepover!!
This card was made for Jane's last stamp release using JGS746 Word Fragments 2 set to create the background,
and then circular portions of JGS741 Autumn Flowers in the foreground.
And this card was made with more leftover pieces.
So glad I have the day off tomorrow. Now I must just remember to go and turn off all my alarms. I really don't want to see 3.30am, for one day at least.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx