Followers

Wednesday 14 October 2020

A Small Act of Kindness

 Evening,

I think all this grotty weather and lockdown restrictions are starting to get to me. I am really struggling to get motivated to do anything at the moment, just going to work is struggle enough.

It's a good job that I have literally hundreds of cards that I can share with you.
I did have one nice thing happen today. 
A lady made a point of coming in and thanking me for making her day last week when we were having to serve through the night pay hatch while the main doors were being repaired.
She was having a bad day, and was faced with a long journey and no hot breakfast, so I made an exception and made her a coffee and a bacon bap served through the hatch.
Such a small thing, but it made her day so much better so she wanted to thank me for my kindness.
How nice of her, she definitely made my day. Just lately all we seem to get is abuse, as if the restrictions are all our fault, so it was so nice to be appreciated for a change.
So I found this card amongst my stash and thought that it fitted the thought for the day really well.
I do love black and white cards, and this stunning Jane Gill stamp works so well in it. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Kim and thanks for sharing it with us. That was kind of the lady to pop back and thank you. Sadly there are many people who still don't seem to realise that the restrictions are for their own good and everyone else's too. There are some people who want everything their way and if they can't have it they take it out on others. All we can hope for is that they come up with a vaccine. Have a good week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Angela, and it is so getting me down. Hope you are well. Hugs Kimx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx