Followers

Sunday 25 October 2020

A Paper Anniversary

 Evening

I hope that you have had a great weekend. I feel like my crafty mojo has finally returned, hopefully for longer than a couple of days.

A friend asked me to make a 1st Anniversary card for her daughter.
As the 1st Wedding Anniversary is 'Paper'
I picked some paper with book print on it
for the background
and also the handmade flowers.
I used a Paper Rose die for the square floral panel
and Tonic alphabet dies for their names.
I coloured the tiny heart buttons with my alcohol markers,
and added some stamen, Sizzix foliage and glitter card.
I really enjoyed making it which is the first time in a while that I can say that.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx