Followers

Friday 2 October 2020

Mini Flower Silhouettes

 Evening,

Did you catch Francoise on the TV today. Unfortunately one of her shows was cancelled but she did get to show how to make fabulous coloured backgrounds. Lots of inky goodness, just my kind of thing.

Much as I love playing with all things inky, one of my all time favourite techniques is still heat embossing.

This card was made using one of the new smaller size stamp sets FRM002 Mini Flower Silhouettes. I did some gold embossing on a strip of kraft card, and added it to a red card base which has been stamped on in versamark/perfect medium to give a watermark effect.
I added a stamped and embossed sentiment. A very quick and simple card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx