Followers

Thursday 15 October 2020

Magical Mother Nature

 Evening,

I was sent a fabulous new range of stamps to play with in my last DT box from Creative Expressions. They have been selling a range of Paper Panda dies for a little while, but now there is a stamp range as well and they are absolutely stunning.

I think this stamp CERPP001 Mother Nature is one of my favourites. I used a page out of an old book for the background and then stamped and embossed the image onto it in dark brown ink.
I sponged all over the panel with the same Versafine Claire Pinecone ink and then trimmed it using a square from the Scalloped Layered Dies set.
I added a sentiment from a Designer Boutique stamp set placing it so that the card 
can be used as either a tent fold or side opening card.
You will be able to see Suz demoing these fabulous stamps on Create and Craft at the end of the month.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx