Followers

Saturday 3 October 2020

Celebrate.....World Cardmaking Day

 Evening,

I hope that you have been celebrating World Cardmaking Day in a suitable manner lol. I have been making samples all evening, and will continue again tomorrow.

So here is a card to Celebrate.
I used some Airless Misters to add colour to a sheet of watercolour card,
and then I ran the panel through an embossing machine with an Andy Skinner stencil on it and a baby wipe to remove some of the ink. I also added some gilding polish to help it stand out even more.
I got the technique from a blog post by Jennifer McGuire. Celebrate was cut from several layers of black card stock and then stacked together with glue. I added glossy accents to the finished sentiment for added dimension.
I added some black Dazzlers to the corners.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx