Followers

Saturday 10 October 2020

Today has been a great day.

Evening Everyone,

I don't know about you, but I have had a lovely day celebrating my birthday with the littlest Grandchildren. 

I have been here for a couple of days, and by happy accident it coincided with my birthday so I have had a fabulous Roast Lamb dinner cooked for me followed by movie night with popcorn and ice cream. And then we get to do it all over again tomorrow as it will be my youngest daughter Beckis' birthday on Wednesday, and as I can't be there on the day we are going to celebrate tomorrow as well so that she too can be like the Queen and have two birthdays.

This is a card that I made using one of Jane Gill's latest stamp sets designed for Woodware.
The fabulous floral image has been stamped and embossed in white onto watercolour cardstock,
and then sponged with inks.
I added some spotty ribbon along with a couple of fussy cut dragonfly and a sentiment.
This one uses a very old technique known as Joseph's Coat. where an image is stamped and clear embossed onto an inky background. and then the entire panel is covered with a very generous layer of black ink. 
The clear embossing acts as a resist giving a beautiful coloured floral image. 
Thanks for stopping by, and for all the lovely birthday wishes.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx