Followers

Monday 12 October 2020

Floral Anniversary

 Evening,

Have you had a good day? I would have liked mine to have been a little more productive, but I guess we can't have it all.

I've been doing steps for one of the cards that I had to make last week. It's amazing how long it takes to do. I can't share that yet, so here is a card that I made a while ago using a lovely floral stencil.
I sponged the stencil with black ink and then blended over the top with red sparkle medium from Imagination. 
I did a couple of extra flowers that I fussy cut and added to the card along with some red ribbon and a sentiment.
Back to work tomorrow so crafty time will be very limited for a while.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx