Followers

Monday 26 October 2020

Final Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

 Hi All,

We have a new challenge today over at CraftyCardmakers, which I'm sad to say will be our last.

I joined the Team on 3rd October 2011 for Challenge 53, and have enjoyed every moment of my time with an incredible group of crafty people. I will certainly miss the challenge of creating something specific to share with you although I'm sure that I will see you all around Blogland at some point.

Anyway, on to our last challenge No 267 Things That Go Bump in the Night, which I am honoured to host.
I have an old friend whose birthday is on Halloween so this challenge is always the perfect opportunity to make a card especially for her.
The purple background paper is printed from a Winnie Wednesday Full Collection Halloween Bundle from Polkadoodles.
The cute Pumpkin Witch is from Lili of the Valley.
I added some witches cats 
and an extra large spiders web
along with a die cut sentiment from Creative Expressions.
I hope that you join us for our last ever challenge and that you will pop over and share the love with the rest of the DT HERE.
Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx