Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2020

A Spotlit 'Twofer'

 Evening,

I do love a good spotlight.

It is a great way to cover up a mistake if necessary, 
and it is also a great opportunity for a 'Twofer'.
One of the fabulous new products that I got to play with last year was the Alcohol Lift inkpad. 
I LOVE IT.
We had several classes involving it since it bore repeating. The background to this card was made using alcohol inks, yupo paper and a little foil.
I also used the alcohol lift ink pad to 'lift' the holly and mistletoe image and then re stamp it on to a piece of white cardstock.
I die cut the circles from the panel and layered it on to another stamped image,
hence the 'Twofer'.
I think my friend Gill will appreciate these as this is her Wednesday suggestion over Facebook at Christmas Cards and Papercraft Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Really loving these Kim. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to pop back to ask you the name of the stamp you used. J had been looking for a mistletoe stamp but most of them are tiny and this is a better size. It was so kind of you to send me the card, just love it. Happy creating, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx