Followers

Thursday 1 October 2020

Wild Garden

 Evening All,

Nearly the end of another week, thank goodness.

I have noticed that Embossing Folders seem to have become more popular just recently, especially 3D ones.

I must admit that I seem to have been using mine much more often recently. 

They are a great way to enhance your card, and there are so many beautiful folders around these days.
I used one in the background on this card that I made using one of Jane's new stamp designs JGS740 Wild Garden.
I created my own background paper and then stamped and embossed the wild garden image on to it.
I added Golden Sand Glitter Kiss to the brown card which shows up all of the beautiful detail of the embossing folder.
I am definitely loving using all these wonderful Creative Expressions products that I get to play with as part of the DT.
And here's a card I made using the same stamp and a piece of 'mop up' background.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx