Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Happy Wednesday Gill

 Evening All

I'm afraid that crafting will have to take a bit of a back seat over the next few days as I am on babysitting detail for my youngest grandchildren while Mum has to go in to hospital.

I have been posting a card on a Wednesday to coincide with my friend Gill's challenge at Christmas Cardmaking and Papercraft on Facebook. Unfortunately I didn't have time to find anything for todays challenge before I got on the train after work, so I have been going through some older cards on my laptop for something that might be suitable.
This card was made a couple of years ago for my eldest Granddaughter when she passed her driving test.
I used a LOTV Simply Print image and like Gills' card I cut the image out using an oval die, and then fussy cut a second image to hang over the frame created by the die.
The L Plate background was created using a rather old, but much loved Woodware stamp set designed by Francoise Read. I stamped and embossed in white and then sponged gently with pale blue ink, before colouring in the broken L plates with red ink.
I hope that Gill will feel that this fits the bill. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx