Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Christmas One Sheet Wonder/Masterboard

 Evening,

What a wet and miserable day it has been today. I don't think it has stopped all afternoon and evening.

Perfect crafting weather, although I haven't managed anything myself. 

This month at the Christmas Card and Papercraft Challenge on Facebook they are looking for your One Sheet Wonders, or Masterboard as they are also known. 

I do love a Masterboard it is a fun way to fill a sheet of card with stamps and inks and stencils, 

and then you can chop it up however you like to create a whole bunch of cards.

It always makes a good class which everyone seems to enjoy.
These cards were made a couple of years ago at Sirstampalot where I usually spend a fun filled week in November.
I gave everyone a piece of mixed media cardstock and red and green Distress Oxide inks.
We also used a lovely old Art Impressions Holly stamp 
and either white
or black embossing powder.
I still have an article from an old stamping magazine which gives a suggested plan for cutting up your One Sheet Wonder/Masterboard,
and then card ideas for mounting up your chopped up pieces.
Of course these are only suggestions,
and it is fun to see all the alternatives that people come up with.
I also had a host of Christmas sentiment stamps and dies,
and a lovely swirly background stamp.
I didn't like to waste even the tiniest of leftover pieces
so I even made a couple of small cards
which could always be used as tags.
Thanks for stopping by and wading your way through a very picture heavy post.
Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx