Followers

Thursday 8 October 2020

Just for Moo

Evening Everyone

A really quick post tonight as I have a little helper who won't go to sleep until I close down my 'puter'.

Unfortunately Mummy has had to stay in hospital overnight so we have had rather a few tears and some hastly rearranged sleeping plans.
Emma who at first seemed the most upset went off to sleep straight away. Jack is sitting up with Daddy until he drops off as the boobs are not available for his night time feed!!!
And Chloe who has been my little shadow again today was having a sleepover in my room, but has already climbed in to my bed and is not falling asleep any time soon so I need to close this down as quickly as possible or I can see it being a very long night.
These cards were made rather a long time ago out of left over bits and pieces from a commissioned card for a friend. I do love the old Penny Black images, they are so much fun.
Thanks for stopping by. Better turn this off now before my help mate tells me off any more lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx