Followers

Friday 4 March 2022

Happy Birthday Fabulous Friends

Evening,

Today is the birthday of two fabulous friends, so here is the card that I made for one of them. Pia is currently in Bali so I sent this out with her so that she had something to open on the day. 

Thank goodness for my LOTV Simply Print images.
I found this one in my stash. Pia is my 'gym buddy', but we have been known to forgo the exercise for a trip to the local coffee shop. Well, you can't be good all the time can you, it is VERY bad for you lol.
As I had two copies of the image printed out I did some fussy cutting and added it over the first one with silicon.
The background paper is from my stash, with a little added stamping and then finished with a stamped and embossed sentiment panel which says it all.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
With love and hugs.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx