Followers

Monday 3 August 2020

Flowers in a Jar with Francoise

Hi All
I hope that you have all got your boxes set to record Francoise on the TV tomorrow at 9.45am, 2.15pm & 7.30pm on Create and Craft.
Now I may not have used the fabulous Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour inks that she is using on the show, for my cards, but I have used one of her stamps Flowers in a Jar.
I love this stamp.
 I actually used it in a Christmas class at SirStampalot a couple of years ago.
We made mop up backgrounds with Distress Oxide inks
And then stamped, embossed and coloured on them.
This card uses a few die cut circles to create a Spotlight card.
And of course you don't have to throw out the waste,
that can be used to create another card.
 You never waste anything as a crafter do you lol.
These last couple of cards use the same image 
just stamped and embossed onto a piece of Alcohol resist background from another class that I was doing at the time.
 You can get several lovely pale backgrounds using this technique
which I really must revisit again very soon.
Now don't forget to watch Francoise tomorrow. They really are fabulous products that she will be playing with, and she is always an inspiration with lots of inky techniques I'm sure.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx