Followers

Saturday 11 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 18 - 1 Stamp Set


Woodware Clear Singles Stitched Flowers 4 in x 6 in Stamp
edit to add a couple more cards
Morning All,
I hope that you are looking forward to a safe and happy Easter weekend.
It is Day 18 of the Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge, and they are looking for you to use 1 stamp set.
I chose this one designed by Jane Gill for Woodware. It's called JGS593 Stitched Flowers.
I stamped and embossed the large floral image on to a piece of background  paper created using Pixie Powders.
I painted parts of the image with thin undiluted bleach,
and other parts with more of the Pixie Powders turned in to a paint.
I suppose that technically I have used more than one set because I have used sentiments from a different set JGS597 Some People but I do like my birthday greetings and I wanted something that I could cut up.
This is actually the same floral stamp set.
This time I used another piece of Pixie Powder background to stamp and emboss the image a couple of times.
 I then did a bit of fussy cutting and shaping,
before adding the flowers around a sentiment die cut into a circle.
I added some green pixie powder to the leaves and a little glitter glue to the flower centers.
I hope that you like them, and that it helps to show just how versatile Jane's stamps can be.
Stay Safe and Hugs
Kimx

I found a couple more cards featuring this stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx