Followers

Saturday 4 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 11 Pink

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that we have already had 11 days of the 30 day challenge for Creative Expressions.
The challenge for today is Pink, although I think that mine are a little on the pinky/purple side of that. I hope that I will be forgiven for that.
The background was created with versamark ink and clear embossing powder for the flowers,
I then added plenty of water and Pixie Powders which I mixed a little bit with a paintbrush before adding a piece of crumpled cling film to the whole thing.
This technique does require a little patience, which I know us crafters are not particularly renowned for. It really is worth the wait though because when you peel away the cling film after the piece has dried you reveal this beautiful frosted glass effect.
The mica in the pixie powders dries in the folds of the cling film which doesn't happen if you take it away too quickly.
I really ought to dig this stamp set out, it is very relevant to today, just a shame that we don't know when we will be able to catch up with all of our friends and family.
Still the sooner everyone obeys the rules, the sooner we can all get back to some sort of normality.
Big Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx