Followers

Monday 6 April 2020

Easter Challenge at CCM

Evening Everyone,
Sorry I'm a little late today, I've actually managed to get a couple of things finished off.
Amongst them, a rather large pile of Easter cards for the latest challenge over at CCM.
Now I have to say that I don't usually do Easter cards.
I've always been the mean Mamma who gives the Grandchildren books rather than chocolate,
but this is such a hugely different time that I thought I would break the habit of a lifetime and send out some Easter cards.
I have several rather cute Easter designs from LOTV, so of course this is where I headed.
The main part of the greeting on this card is from a new Altenew stamp set that I recently purchased.
I do like to add a little bit of decoupage to the images,
and some glossy accents of course.
The sentiment here is from Clarity Stamps.
I don't usually like to make the same card twice,
but on this occasion I made an exception.
And I even made a couple of sets of four.
The background papers are from 12x12 pieces from my stash.
I rather like the other sentiment on some of these cards, I feel that it is rather appropriate for the moment. I do hope that you will be able to find the time to join us for this new challenge. I know that we have plenty of time on our hands at the moment, but I'm afraid that my spring cleaning gene hasn't kicked in so far, and is unlikely to at this stage in the game.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx