Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Have a Blissful Day Amongst the Showers


Afternoon Everyone,
I hope that you have had a blissful day, despite the rain that is. Well assuming that you have had plenty, on and off, like us. I'm afraid that I ditched my walk this morning, I'm obviously a fair weather walker.

So I thought that a nice flower would brighten up the day.
Another of Jane's lovely designs for Woodware, stamped and embossed onto Kraft card and then painted with mica paints. I do own stamps designed by other people honest lol.
The background is created using a 3D embossing folder and some gilding wax.
It looks like the rain has stopped, for the moment at least, but as it's my night to cook dinner I think I will have to postpone my walk till tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx