Followers

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 21 - Dark


Woodware Clear Singles Doodle Plants and Things A5 Stamp

Morning Everyone,
Well I made it through my first day back at work.
I was greeted with huge smiles and 'How are you', although I'm not sure that I needed the 'Lovely to see you.....haven't you got chunky' reminder from one of them!!!!!! I could have lamped him one.
It has seemed really weird with a screen between me and the customers, and a colleague who kept moving to the other side of the store like I have the plague, but I'll get used to it.
Still I did enjoy being able to get a nice fresh salad for my lunch, along with eggs and toilet rolls. Come on now, there has to be some perks to being on the front line lol.
Todays challenge at Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge  is Dark.
Now I wasn't quite sure what they were looking for here, so this is as dark as I could find.
A Gelli Plate background, stamps by Jane Gill, of course lol, and some lace and ribbon.
Just to show how versatile her lovely stamps are, here are a couple more cards made using the same stamp set. Another Gelli Plate background for this one.
Kaleidacolour ink randomly brayered on to yellow card stock for this background.
And a nice bright Bleedin Art tissue background for this one.
Have a great day, stay safe, and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kim. Pleased to hear you enjoyed your first day back at work too. Have a lovely crafty week when you get the chance, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx