Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 29 Friendship

Afternoon,
Todays penultimate challenge over at Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge is Friendship.
Now I'm not much for what I call 'flowery' words, as my friends will tell you. I tend to stick to basics like Happy Birthday and Best Wishes lol.
And as I told you I am also trying to share cards that I already have made in my stash as I have had a few commissions that I have been working on that have taken up all of my crafting time.
So I hope that I will be forgiven for sharing a card with stamps not available through Creative Expressions.
I added my sentiment over the top of a piece of grosgrain ribbon that I found in my stash.
With a few gems for a bit of bling.
 Thanks for stopping by, stay safe, and have a lovely crafty afternoon.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx