Followers

Thursday 30 April 2020

New Creative Expressions Stamps - Take 2


Afternoon,
Let's try again shall we?
Here is just one of the cards that I made for the new stamp release from Designer Boutique under the Creative Expressions umberella.
They are all fairly solid images which I happen to like very much.
This card was created using Distress Oxide Inks. I inked up the stamp and then spritzed it with water before stamping onto mixed media cardstock.
Once the image was dry I reinked the stamp and stamped again in the same place. This is where some sort of stamp platform comes in to it's own. I embossed this top darker stamped image which makes it stand out.
This second card is created in the same way.
I added some ink splatters to both cards and a die cut sentiment.
 The initial 'wet' stamping on this card was much more subtle,
so I decided to stamp and emboss over the top in gold. I also die cut the image into a circle and added a red circular border.
The sentiment is from one of Jane Gills stamp sets, stamped and embossed onto a piece of 'mop up' background.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay Safe and big crafty hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx