Followers

Friday 17 April 2020

Crea\tive Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 24 Gilded


Woodware Clear Singles Oh Joy.. 4 in x 6 in Stamp 4 in x 6 in Stamp

Morning Everyone
I hope that you have had a reasonable week and are looking forward to the weekend, even if all the days seem to blur into one another at the moment.
One thing I have noticed about being back at work...……...nail polish only lasts about 3 days lol.
I always paint my nails with glitter polish for Christmas and the New Year, and then don't really bother the rest of the time because they chip too easily when working at the till.
So as I have been at home for best part of 3 months I thought that I would continue with my manicures (performed by me I hasten to add)
At home they seemed to last for at least a fortnight, back to work and they have lasted about 3 days. Oh well I guess it is another way to fill my time during lockdown.
Todays challenge at Creative Expressions 30 Day challenge is Gilded.
I've chosen something slightly different for my take on it. For this card I stamped and embossed Jane's lovely sentiment on to black card stock and then used several diferent sizes of circle die to create a stencil out of acetate.
I then used gold, silver and copper metallic ink to sponge through the stencil to create this lovely Bokeh background.
I used a small snowflake from another of Jane's stamps released at the same time to finish things off.
Not gilding in the true sense of the word, but hopefully good enough for todays challenge.
Have a great weekend, but don't forget to stay home, and stay safe.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely and the sentiment stamps works so well. Love it, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx