Followers

Sunday 5 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 12 Sparkle

Evening Everyone,
What a glorious day it has been, I just hope that you have all been obeying the rules and staying indoors how ever boring that may seem. I can't believe how many pictures I have seen of people out and about like it was any other spring day.
Lecture over, here is my card for the Sparkle challenge over at Creative Expressions.
I'm afraid that the photos don't do the sparkle justice, it never does which is a shame.
I have used another of Jane's floral designs for Woodware along with a piece of background paper created using pale gold Gilding Polish.
I do love black and white cards, with just a hint of colour, or in this case some Platinum Stickles and pale green leaves.
Better get back to my card making while I have a little bit of mojo available. It's been sorely lacking of late I have to admit. I have been enjoying taking part in these challenges but I am very glad that I have such a large stash of cards to look through in order to take part.
Have a good evening.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx