Followers

Thursday 23 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 30 Apeture


Woodware Clear Singles Bold Blooms Caroline 4 in x 6 in Stamp

Morning All,
I can't believe that we are on the last day of the 30 Day challenge over at Creative Expressions, where did that month go to?
For the last challenge, they are looking for an aperture, so this is my take on it.
The background is created with a fabulous floral stamp, designed by my friend Jane Gill, and white embossing powder.
I sponged the images with bright colour Distress Inks, and then cut the aperture using a Sue Wilson rectangular die. I mounted the outer part of the panel onto craft foam to elevate it above the central panel.
As usual when I was designing my card I had to have a play, so I created a Masterboard using the same stamp and the Mop Up Technique.
I chopped up the Masterboard and created a couple of extra cards for my stash.
I'm afraid I'm very sad, and even the little bits get used up.
Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx