Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Creative expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 15 Circles

Afternoon Everyone,
I'm here with my card for todays challenge at Creative Expressions where Day 15 is Circles.
 I do love Spotlight cards, and circles make the perfect spotlight.
I have stamped and embossed the image twice. Once onto plain white card stock, and once on a piece of card sponged with various colours of Distress Inks.
I have used various sizes of circle dies to cut out sections from the white image. These are then placed over the corresponding part of the image.
On this occasion the circles are placed deliberately, but this technique is a great way of hiding a mistake on the main image.
I hope that you have a good evening.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Kim. Loving the spotlights and had to smile at your last comment, there's always a way to deal with a mistake! Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx