Followers

Saturday 18 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 25 Distress


Woodware Clear Singles Rushes & Grasses A5 Stamp

Morning Everyone,
It's another Saturday morning, and another day in the Creative Expressions 30 Day challenge.
Today they are asking for Distress, so I had to think outside the box a little bit.
I have been trying very hard to find cards that I have already made to share with you for the challenges,
so I chose this one with a fairly distressed mop up background. Plenty of stamped and embossed images using Jane's JGB003 - Rushes and Grasses
I also blended plenty of ink around the edges,
and a torn strip of vellum and some brads, along with some faux stitching.
I hope that you have a good weekend, although I think we are finally in for some rain after all the beautiful sunshine of the last couple of weeks. 
It has definitely got colder I must say.
Stay inside and stay safe.
Big Hugs 
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx