Followers

Friday 10 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 17 Personalised

Afternoon All,
Another glorious day. Not our usual Bank Holiday weather that's for certain, but please stay safely tucked up at home.
It's Day 17 of the fun 30 Day challenge at Creative Expressions where they are looking for you to personalise your creation.
I do love to add the recipients name to their card, especially if it is for a child. It's even better if they have an unusual name or favourite nickname where anything personalized is hard to come by.
This card was made using one of Jane Gill's designs for Woodware JGS586 Birthday Grid.
I used the sentiment grid part of the stamp set to create my card using a piece of Mop up background. 
I then stamped and embossed the images in black and chopped them up to spotlight sections of the background.
I used one of my favourite Alphabet dies by Sue Wilson for the personalisation.
This is destined for a birthday celebrated this week.
Have a fabulous weekend, but PLEASE stay at home, unless you have to go to work of course :O)
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx