Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 14 Watercolour

Evening Everyone,
Another late one I'm afraid, but I have been observing National No Housework Day, by sitting on my bum and crafting lol.
Todays challenge over at Creative Expressions is Watercolour, so here are a couple of cards that I made with another of Jane's fabulous floral stamp sets.
Each of the floral panels have been stamped on to a piece of mop up background,
and then I have watercoloured the flowers.
A bit of dry embossing on the main card adds a little bit of interest.
I hope that you are enjoying the challenges, I certainly am.
Stay Safe
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx