Followers

Thursday 17 December 2020

Happy 21st

Evening,

Every year I make a card for my Boss to give his daughters on their birthdays. It's a good job that I have them in my planner, cause he has stopped reminding me that he would like me to make them lol.

This year it is a very special birthday,
so I knew that he would want it celebrated in style.
I used my Tonic heart dies and die cut numbers along with a piece of Clarity background paper.
The sentiments stamped along the side of the paper are from a Sheena stamp set.
Boss always likes the girls name on their cards as they are impossible for him to get under normal circumstances.
Finishing this is as much as I can manage today. I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday, I really have to get another special card finished and write Christmas cards, and at the moment the only thing that I fancy doing is sleep.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx