Followers

Sunday 20 December 2020

Have a Hoot

Evening,

As I have mentioned before, I had never watched a Harry Potter film until this summer. My daughters and grandchildren, on the other hand, have watched them all more times than I care to count. 

On Saturday all this viewing and acquired  knowledge came into play when my ex husband prepared a quiz for them all to participate in..........via zoom of course. They all had individual questions to answer, and in the end Emma came out on top beating both her Mum and her Auntie. The twins who came in fourth assure me that she won fair and square.

I would probably have been hard pressed to answer any of the questions on my paltry viewings, so I'm dead impresses with their scores.

I do love the owls, so here is one designed by the lovely Jane Gill for Woodware.
It has a very definite Christmas feel about it, although if you ignore the holly it could be used at any time of the year I suppose.
I stamped and embossed it on to a piece of mop up background and then fussy cut it before adding it to an oval with silicon.
The pale green background is cut with a die, but I left the pieces in place for added texture.
I added gilding wax to the die cuts and the embossing on the black card stock.
Thanks for stopping by tonight.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx