Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Early Night Required

Evening,

I'm home after my lovely few days with the Littlies, and now I'm frantically working on a couple of special birthday cards that are needed asap. 

Where on earth does time go, I could have sworn it was still the beginning of December not half way through it.

So while I'm working on those, here is a card that I made a while ago,
I just hope that I haven't shared it with you before.
I love that alphabet die because you can always use the negative space as a background panel.
Better get back to it, although to be honest a very early night is sounding much more on the cards. I don't sleep very well when I have a little one sleeping on the floor next to me. It's like being back when my kids were small......awake at the slightest sound. But I wouldn't change it for the world.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I felt like the year was running slow but I think it's just been a hard time for everyone but now Christmas is here in a flash! Stay safe and have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx