Followers

Friday 18 December 2020

Joy to the World

Evening,

Thank goodness it is the weekend, and only a week to go till Christmas day. I can't believe how quickly December has flown by.

I haven't managed to write any more Christmas cards at the moment, but I still have loads of them to share with you, so here are a couple using a fabulous design from Francoise Read for Woodware.

I used some of the Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour inks to create the papers for this card.
I also used an embossing folder on this one.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. I really like the stamp you used and couldn't decide on which card it worked better. The first one looks so elegant with the dark colours in the background and the second one looks so lievely and happy... Ah well... good thing I don't have to shoose between them ;o) Wishing you a happy, creative and healthy new year. Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx