Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Birthday Greetings for a Man

 Evening,

I seem to have quite a few male birthdays this month. I always find them more difficult to make cards for. I have a drawer full of floral cards, which don't seem right for this months men lol.

Here are a couple of easy cards that I created with men in mind.
I ran a piece of dark card through an embossing folder and then added inks and gilding wax.
This one uses the same embossing folder and a large Birthday die.
Same die this time used with a stencil. Perhaps this is a little more feminine, but it is very similar in layout.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx