Followers

Sunday 6 December 2020

On Your Wedding Day

 Evening,

A rather late finish for me, but at least I have managed to finish all my DT work and a commission for a friend as well, so all in all a very successful weekend.

I can't share the DT work, but here is the card that I made for my friend.
I used a Tonic die and some pale gold glitter card for the heart.
The die cut letters are also from a Tonic die set.
I added a die cut frame over a piece of paper from my stash.
The floral element is from a Crafters Companion decoupage pad which also has matching dies.
It makes a rather bold statement piece on a card, but it did mean that I had to make a box for it to go in. 
I need to get to bed now, early start tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by,
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx