Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2020

A Christmas Stencil for Gill

 Evening,

Another cold one, I'm really not enjoying this change in the weather, I have to be honest and say that I would rather be wet than cold.

On a Wednesday, I try and post a card to support my good friend Gill with her Way to go Wednesday on Facebook.

Today she is featuring Stenciling, so I dug out a card that I made using a Tim Holtz one and some black stencil paste.
The snowflake background was created using Distress Oxide ink and some sponging.
I even added a little bit of bling with a clear sparkle pen over the holly branch and star.
That's another Christmas card that I can add to the drawer, now if I could just find the energy to write the blessed things lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx