Followers

Saturday 19 December 2020

Let's Celebrate with a Vintage Biker

Evening 

It's a good job my grandson loves me, or at least I hope that he does, cause I'm late with his birthday card........AGAIN.

There should have been time to get it made, but in my defense I have been feeling rough so time just got away from me. 

Once again I reached for my trusty LOTV Simply Print images,
and chose this super vintage biker.
They print out two images to a page, so I fussy cut around one of the images and added it with silicon glue for some added dimension.
As it is a very special birthday I thought that I should add his age,
after all you are only 18 once, so you should definitely celebrate it.
I'm pleased to say that he was thrilled with it, so my choices were all good. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx